Good Morning Stampers,
Stampin' Up! has just released the list of retiring products and many Last Chance Products are on sale! Now is the time to get those last items off your wish list ordered before they are gone.
My Top 5 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don't forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don't want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as; bundles, paper, embellishments, dies are only available while supplies last, so you don't want to wait and miss out.
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I'm always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won't be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. You can also apply your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. When you join between April 1 and May 3 you get early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items in your Starter Kit!
VIEW OUR SUITES ONLINE DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST CATALOG
Good until May 3, 2021
The NEW January - June 2021 Mini Catalog Is HERE!!!
January 5, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Hi, my name is Bonnie Waterman. I was introduced to Stampin’ Up in 2002. I really enjoyed scrapbooking. When I discovered that Stampin’ Up! had a line of exclusive scrapbooking products, I was instantly hooked. I had to have it all! Then, as I learned to use what I had, I discoverd the joy of card making. I was so excited! I love making beautiful cards. Once I realized how to put both scrapbooking and stamping together, I had the best of both worlds! I love being a demonstrator and part of a company that inspires my creativity with exclusive stamps and accessories, allows me to plan my business around my schedule, and offers an exciting and expanding line of exclusive stamping products. If you want more information about Stampin’ Up!’s exciting products or unique business opportunities, please contact me.